- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Cumulative PTSD
- Complex PTSD
- Trauma – Recent traumatic experiences, other traumas
- Abuse Recovery – Survivors of Sexual Abuse, Child Abuse and Domestic Violence, etc.
- Anxiety – including General Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder
- Counseling for First-Responders and Public Safety Personnel
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy
- CBT – Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- DBT – Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Areas of Interest:
- Military veterans
- Bipolar Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transition Issues
If something you are dealing with is not listed above, it does not mean that I don’t work with it. Please call and we can have a conversation about whether the issue you are dealing with is within my scope of practice.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about my counseling services please get in touch with me. You can call me on my confidential line at 206-914-0426, or send me a confidential message here.